CSUSA Wide Open Group Buy - Any interest?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rapost

Oh no!!! I just found an empty box or 3 in the workshop....guess I could fill them up with 10 or 15 CSUSA kits!

Sign me up!

Trying to maintain a balanced universe through my kit inventory.......

bradbn4

FYI: Some of the pens at CS has been re-designed - so it be worth your effort to reverify that the pen you think you are buying is the pen you bought.

There have been some - lets say - heated talks about the new pen tip for the JSII, JGII and others.

CS has updated the photo's of some these pens in the last week or so - so pls check them out. Not all photo's have been updated. . . the scuttle butt indicates that more than these two pens have had their tip updated - and some parts that use to be interchangeable may not be. (changing from a FP to A RB by swapping out parts)

I have yet to get my pen order from the last group buy and while I can say if the tips look like the new photo's I might have a few pen kits up for sale at the same price I paid for them. Or I would be willing to trade the new kits for the older version + a few extra dollars to make it worth your while.

Bradbn4 - - Still having fun in Colorado

BigRob777

Chris,
Well, here's an interesting question. The only thing I buy from CSUSA is dye. I have green and blue, but need red. It's for hand dyeing pens, before final sanding. If I look at their site, I may add some odd kits, like compacts (pocket mirrors), or letter openers, if they have them.

I just blew my savings on a group buy for barons and I have way too many kits as it is.
Rob

DLC

I am new to the group so I am not sure how this works, but I am interested in 10-15 high end kits.

Awoodfan

I may be interested in 10-12

Ron

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
20061152844_blk-wte%20revsquare.gif
<br />

kent4Him

I have requested the availability of kits from CSUSA. Once I have that back, I will create a new post and start taking orders. I will not include any kit that will have to be back ordered. Sorry, but back orders are the biggest pain in the butt when it comes to group buys.

Sylvanite

I'm interested in trying out some of their game calls. I also would need the turning kit, and I'm in the market for some of the larger (35/64, 37/64) drill bits. Would your buy include those items?

Regards,
Eric

kent4Him

Originally posted by Sylvanite
<br />I'm interested in trying out some of their game calls. I also would need the turning kit, and I'm in the market for some of the larger (35/64, 37/64) drill bits. Would your buy include those items?

Regards,
Eric

Sure. Especially the drill bits now that we can get 15% off during January.

dbriski

Kent, Have you thought about getting a crap load of gift certificates for this buy? Then you get basicly another 20% off...

Awe nuts... I just read the mailer again, limit 5 free certs

kent4Him

Dave,

The gift certificate offer is only available for a maximum of 5 certificates. I already got 4 for myself. I will however accept other peoples gift certificates. I'm waiting on word back from CSUSA with availabilities. I hope to have the listing up tomorrow.

kent4Him

I have opened a new thread and am taking orders. Sorry to anyone that got duplicate emails. There were over 50 of you to email and I may have sent the notice to the same person twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom