CSUSA threads question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

OK, I've seen the posts here about the new Jr Statesman V-2 threads getting revamped, but I was wondering about the Jr Gents pens. Several weeks ago, I ordered a few Black Ti Jr Gents and some Jr Statesman V-1 pens. While the barrels and drill sizes for these are the same, I noticed that the balck Jr. Gents caps thread much easier and appear to be different than V-1 of the Jr Statesman pens. Also, I just got my Group Buy from Dario and included was my order for a few Jr Statesman V-2 pens, which seem yet different still. Can someone explain to me which of these styles is the good version? Also, I wasn't given sale price (30% off) on the blank Ti Jr Gent V-1 when I ordered, so is this something that will be continually carried (? for Nils)

I'm also about to place an order for full size Gents and need to know how these are with threading.

(I wish they were all like the Baron pens- very easy to thread and can about do it in your sleep)

PenWorks

There have never been a thread problem for the Gent/Statesmen pen. I think those were some of the best.

I think the new Black Ti Jr. has the new thread fix. Although I have not seen them, they should be just like the Panche which work great.

When the Jr V-1 are gone, that's it, no more from what I hear.

Mikey

Thanks. The Panache pens I have are about the smoothest threads I have ever seen. They seem to be yet still different from the Black Ti Jr Gents. [:(]

ograywolf

At least some of the Jr. Gent II threads are still boogered. CSA is working on it now. They accidentaly shipped me 24 kits with problems. Customer service with those folks is AWESOME! They don't hesitate to solve the problem to this customer's satisfaction.

There's an old marketing study I have always remembered:

When you meet a customer's expectations, he'll tell 5 people how good you are...and forget you in 3 months.

When you screw up and don't fix it, he'll tell 10 people how bad you are, and will remember you for a year.

When you screw up, and then bend over backwards to make it right...he'll remember you for the rest of his life and will brag on you to everybody forever. So now I'm bragging on CSA.

Strange world, eh?

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom