CSUSA Matched Competitors Price

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

As our friend Dario (and others) pointed out earlier this week, CSUSA is running a special deal that ends tomorrow, Jan 5th. For every $50 gift certificate that you purchase, you get a free $10 certificate. I ordered a couple of certificates two days ago and even though they have not arrived yet .... CSUSA let me place a phone order using the certificates and the bonus moola.

Now, here's the interesting thing. I never realized until today that CSUSA will match prices of their competitors. I bought a Crown PM Ellsworth Gouge that was $8 cheaper at WC. I asked the sales person if CSUSA would match WC's price. She put me on hold for a minute, checked WC's website, and came back on the phone to tell me they would match WC's price.

I'd say that's a pretty decent way of doing business. And, thanks to Gary Max, Dario, woodbutcher, and Mudder for the Crown PM advice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Al,

You won't be disppointed on that gouge [:)] and like you, CSUSA worked with me very well too.

Matching competitor's price is a new one to me though...I have to try that next time [:D][}:)].

DocStram

Roy .... we're talking about the Crown PRO PM Ellsworth Signature Gouge 1/2"
We've been talking Bowl Gouges over at the Shops, Jigs, Fixtures and Tools Forum. Here's the link: http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20463

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom