CSUSA items finally received

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerGarrett

I thought I would let all of you know that, as of this past Tuesday, I received the remaining portion of the $475 order I placed with CSUSA back on July 14. The order was filled within almost exactly one month of the date I ordered. Everything seems to be in order.

On a positive note, I like the way CSUSA labels packages - very clear and easy to find stuff. The directions included are also clear and crisp, printed on colored pieces of paper for reference.

Best wishes,
Roger Garrett

DocStram

Glad to hear your order finally arrived. This brings back unpleasant memories. I'm going to think positive thoughts. As George Costanza's father would say, "Serenity now ... SERenity NOw ...SERENITY NOWWWWWW!"

Yarael

Well congrats on getting your order. Im waiting now on my 3rd week for an order from Steebar.comLast they said when I talked to them is it would be in by the end of the week. Well as it is now almost the begining of the 3rd week I will never order anything from them again. I have never had a response to any email requesting for any kind of Tracking #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom