CSUSA Group Buy - Closed - Completed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

kent4Him

The order has been sent to CSUSA.[:)] Hopefully, I will start receiving the kits next week and start the shipping process then. Thanks for all of you that ordered. So far, things have gone very well. I'll see after dealing with the shipping whether or not I'll ever volunteer to do this again.

Could all of you that ordered, send me your shipping address via email?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kent4Him

The first shipment from CSUSA is expected on Tuesday the 16th. I received word that the following should arrive at CSUSA by the end of next week:

Black chrome Panache rollerball
Rhodium Panache rollerball
10K Father Sing pen
10K Father Sing pencil
Chrome Artist Sketch pencil
Bushings for Sketch pencil

The 10K Americana rollerball are out of stock until the end of the month. [:(]

I will ship the orders as soon as I have the kits available.

Let me know if you have any questions.

kent4Him

I received notice yesterday that the second shipment was sent and will be delivered on Tuesday the 23rd. That will leave only the 10K Americana Rollerball.

I shipped out the first two complete orders this morning. (GregMuller, eastern47) Should be there Saturday or Monday.

kent4Him

Boy, I got my new CSUSA catelog today. Looks like we did this at the right time before the prices went up. This will make group buys event more important.

kent4Him

The second shipment came in tonight. I will have the finished orders in the mail in the morning. Now we are just waiting for the 10k Americana Rollerball. Three of you are waiting on those kits.

Other than the back orders, things have gone pretty well. Thanks everyone for your patience and your orders.

kent4Him

I shipped out the following orders:

RogerGarrett
thetalbott4
Max
Jim15
dfurlano
elody21
jodoidg

Please send me an email when the package arrives

That leaves the following 3 orders waiting on the 10k Americana Rollerball:

turff49
TexasJohn
gtanajewski

Hopefully they ship them in about a week.

RogerGarrett

Originally posted by kent4Him
<br />I shipped out the following orders:

RogerGarrett

{snipped for space]

Chris - Thanks for doing this. I'm really looking forward to getting these kits! I know that group buys must be a real headache - and I appreciate those folks who are organized enough and determined enough to make them work for less organized guys like me. [:D]

BTW, I was able to snab a 12.5 mm bit off the fellow who was selling a 5 bit set on eBay - he must have had extras - 5 bits for $15 including shipping is a very good deal for HSS. [:D][:D][:D]

I'll let you know when mine arrives.

Best,
Roger Garrett

elody21

Thanks so much Chris for all your work running this group buy! I got my box last week! Elody21--- Alice

kent4Him

I checked with CSUSA about the Americana Rollerballs. They said there supplier did not include them, so they won't be in until the end of June. I am going to go ahead and ship the last three orders and will ship the rest when they get here.

TexasJohn

Chris - Thanks much for the update. Also, thanks for doing the buy for us. I will be anxious to see what these kits look like. I have not seen or turned any of them before. Texas John

turff49

Thanks Chris. 2 weeks in customs.Geez, you think that pen kits wouldn't be so hard to get across the border. Drugs come across everyday. Maybe next time CSUSA should have the supplier mark the package as prescriptions. Keep us posted and thanks again for all the hard work on the group buy. Brian

turff49

Chris,
Any news yet? Can't imagine them still being in customs. Would really like to get these. What is CSUSA saying about it taking this long. Thanks, Brian

Dario

Brian,

I am not Chris but...if your items are with the same boat/container as my group buy...it should be out now. I am expecting to mail mine out mid next week...Chris probably will do the same. [:)]

turff49

Chris,
You are the man. Really, thanks! My wife has been wanting one of the Americana's for awhile and I don't have anything even close. Hopefully these will satisfy her. Thanks Again!!!! Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom