CSUSA Dec Group Buy - CLOSED Dec 6 Update 2.17.07

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

armyturner

dwilasnd

This is my first group purchase. In the past, it seems like on these large orders something is always out of stock. Did we dodge that bullet this time?

Thanks

NCWoodworker

Having never watched or participated in a group buy before, what should I expect from this one? Will the kits just show up one day, or should I expect to be informed of when they come in/get distributed & shipped/etc??? Sorry for my impatience...I have not seen these nice CSUSA kits first hand, yet, and am excited to see how nice they are!

Regards,
Chris

dwilasnd

You will see an update. There will be some backordered kits. I will notify when everything arrives, and yours ships. If there is a backorder I will let you know.

Thanks...

Tea Clipper

Dave, what's going on with the group buy? You really need to be supplying us with update information as it happens. Don't be like that other guy. Seriously, part of the responsibility of running a group buy is keeping everyone informed each step of the way. Granted, this is a busy time for everyone but would you please take a few minutes a day and post updates so everyone is kept informed. Thanks.

bradbn4

Nice to know that I am not just waiting on one item. No rush - I picked up a few extra AS kits that will keep me busy for some time. Which won't stop me from buying even more Barons during this next group buy.

Thanks for your support.

Bradbn4

Malainse

"Jr Statesmen pens are WAY back ordered. 1st of Feb is what CSUSA is saying."

Thanx for doing this Dave I know its out of your control..

I wonder if CSUSA is going to send us Red, White and Blue blanks so we can use them as 4th of July gifts......What a joke ....[}:)][:(!]

mick

Got my package today!!...That's some fast shipping!!! Now the hard part...marrying those Statesmen to some really cool blanks!
Thanks Dave

steve542

I am not listed as having my order shipped and not listed as having a backorder according to your status reports. Please tell me the status of my order which I have paid for. Steve 542

Rudy Vey

So, today is the 9. of Feb and the last kits should have been received at CSUSA - I would like to get an update when I finally can get the pen kits I had in mind for making some Christmas gifts last year.

Rudy Vey

So, today is the 9. of Feb and the last kits should have been received at CSUSA - I would like to get an update when I finally can get the pen kits I had in mind for making some Christmas gifts last year.

dkelley

Dave, an update would be nice. I requested my partial order be shipped to me back on Jan. 20th as I have customers waiting for these pens using the kits that had already arrived. You indicated to me that you would ship them out. It is now Feb. 10th and I have not received my order, partial or full, nor have I received any replies to my subsequent email's to you. Please let me (and us) know what the status is on our orders. I know my order wasn't the largest as mine was only $315, but that is a lot of money with no product after two months.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rudy Vey

I don't want to be a pain in the behind, but I really do want to know now when these kits arrive and when do I get them. The payment for them was done well over two month ago, is it such a problem to ask CSUSA if the kits are there?

johncrane

Dave could you let me know when you ship my package please also please ship with tracking and insurance. let me know if l need to pay more as l have had one package lost in shipping from USA, and thank god l was dealing with top bloke Curtis Seebeck as he sent me out another set of catus blanks.

NCWoodworker

Dave...
received my goods today :) Thanks for putting this together and sticking for us backorders for so long. I'm sure this was a major thorn and more than you bargained for.

Cheers,
Chris Mathes

bradbn4

Just picked up a big old box from the post office, looks like pen kits - thanks -I hope you did not get too much heat due to CS being so late on the kits.

Very good work, and a very nice touch putting in a packing slip - now I don't have to dig up my old e-mail to see what I orderd

Now if I can just find my lathe [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom