CSUSA Aero Twist Rose Finish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I made this for a client. I am not a huge fan of the rose finish - it holds up - I just prefer the look of the chrome. I bought the blank from a seller on FB. It turned well and was very opaque - no painting needed. The seller said it was Alumilite.

Aero Rose Finish.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Very nice job on the Aero Tony!

Note: I've had the Rose Gold finish go bad on a couple of Aero pens so I have stayed away from that plating since.

TonyL

Thank you all. I think I bought the rose by accident. It is not a bad hue with the right blank. It is a Dayacom kit I believe. Usually their finishes are pretty good.

TonyL

Thank you. I really wish there was a more masculine version of the Aero twist (I checked-out Dayacom's site and didn't see one). All of my Aero's are made from cut-off's. I find them to very profitable pen to sell. I get no less than 45 and I am always using a cut-off. I am going to write to Dayacom to see if they can come up with something. IMO, they really just need to change the band design near the grip section. I know there are similar kits out there, but I am pretty much committed to the Dayacom and select PSI kits.

Top Bottom