Cross referacne kits?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BeeAMaker

Is there a cross reference list for "mix and Match" pen parts?

For example,
I really like this pen while capped, very attractive and says "All Business". but i really dislike the nib style, frankly can't stand that shape. I think it ruins the entire look of the pen. So I was hoping that maybe there was another nib that would fit.
https://www.turnerswarehouse.com/co...ts/products/magnetic-cap-chrome-component-set

Still saving for that Metal Lathe as I really want to make my own pen parts. :eat:

Curly

Not for that kit as far as I know. Might be able to mix and match some of the "Sierra" kits and the same for the Jr's. Kits that are basically on the same platform. Those that are unique like that are doubtful. The manufacturers certainly don't and it's unlikely most of the sellers have sat down to fit different combinations of the kits to see what Frankinpens they could come up with much less record and publish the combinations. It's one of those things you would have to research and play with on your own.

gtriever

If I recall correctly, that's a 10.5mm tube. You might check the Bushings and Tubes reference chart to see what else uses that size tube. Of course, then you'll have to turn the blank to the correct size for the new nib portion.

Top Bottom