Crickett, that's service!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

A few weeks ago I bought from IPD some of Marla's feather blanks. One was marked Jr. but the tubes were Barons and as I don't do the Barons or Sodonas I called Mike to advise him that there might be a problem with some of the feather blanks. He notified Marla and she e-mailed me asking me what replacement would I like. I told her if she had barrels for an Emperor that would be fine. Today a package arrived from Canada with my replacements, notice I added an s on replacement, she sent me a beautiful Emperor set and included a just as beautiful Jr. set. Now thats first class service, thank you Marla.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

If you find that you need JR size blanks, majestic or aero, we have those and our shipping to the great white north is only $1.00

Marla - Thank you for going above and beyond when taking car of Roy. This is why we love working with the folks in Canada, such warm hearts.

Crickett

A few weeks ago I bought from IPD some of Marla's feather blanks. One was marked Jr. but the tubes were Barons and as I don't do the Barons or Sodonas I called Mike to advise him that there might be a problem with some of the feather blanks. He notified Marla and she e-mailed me asking me what replacement would I like. I told her if she had barrels for an Emperor that would be fine. Today a package arrived from Canada with my replacements, notice I added an s on replacement, she sent me a beautiful Emperor set and included a just as beautiful Jr. set. Now thats first class service, thank you Marla.

If you find that you need JR size blanks, majestic or aero, we have those and our shipping to the great white north is only $1.00

Marla - Thank you for going above and beyond when taking car of Roy. This is why we love working with the folks in Canada, such warm hearts.

Thanks guys!! It's the least I could do, I'm glad you're happy with the blanks Roy!!

Top Bottom