Craigslist Funny

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
A Radio Arm saw huh. I bet it has a busted Kanuder valve! Prolly couldnt tune it if you tried.

seamus7227

I just called and asked how much for the radio, no answer, then someone called me right back and so I answered and said, "Yeah, how much for your radio saw?" and the guy replied, $45. It took all I had to contain myself from laughing, cuz the guy never missed a beat with his answer!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Daniel

call him back and ask if it comes with head phones. It's hard to hear the music with all that wood cutting going on.

jskeen

I am leary of those old craftsman/emerson radial arm saws, dangerous as the darn things are. I darn sure wouldn't get near one that said black and decker on it, especially if it was running.

hewunch

I have no plans on buying a radial or a "radio" arm saw I was just laughing... um .... near the person who put it out there. :biggrin:

DurocShark

I am leary of those old craftsman/emerson radial arm saws, dangerous as the darn things are. I darn sure wouldn't get near one that said black and decker on it, especially if it was running.

Emerson made most of the CMan RAS over the years. They offer a safety retrofit kit for free. I installed it on my RAS:

http://blog.woodscrub.info/2009/11/radial-arm-saw-recall-results.html

Know what? I was still too skeerd to use the thing. I traded it with my Rockwell TS and Jointer for a Saab...

Top Bottom