Cheer Craft Supplies USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Green

Just wanted to say I continue to be impressed with CSUSA's customer service. I put an order in Monday night to catch the free shipping special on orders over $99. I realized the next morning that I had ordered the wrong plating on a JR Gent for a customer request. I called them 1st thing Tuesday to try to add the correct one to my order but it had already been packed for shipping. The customer service rep (Kevin?) went ahead and took my order and went and shipped the pen separate and didn't charge shipping costs. Granted it was only a few bucks but they sure didn't have to honor the 'free shipping' on my own mistake. And both packages arrived today!

We really do have lots of fantastic vendors available to us (Exotic, Woodturningz, Alumilite, Wissen, etc etc), really makes this hobby enjoyable!!!

khansen

I'll Second that Cheer!

I just returned home from vacationing in Utah. Yesterday my Father-In-Law (the guy who got me started turning pens) and I set out to find any local retailers - imagine my surprise when I realized I was less than 20 miles from the home office of Craft Supplies USA! I called and asked if they had a retail store, was told they did, so we hopped in the car. When we got there, we were greeted with the typical, "Can we help you?" When I told them we were visiting from out of town and just wanted to take a look at what they had, he replied, "Would you like a little tour of the facility?" He took us across the street to their classroom, thru the warehouse, the shop (where they cut large pieces of wood into smaller ones), past the photo studio, and into the retail area. Answered a number of our questions, and pointed us to the 'special' wood - items of small quantity that don't make it onto the website. It was WAY cool, as my son would say. I got some amazing figured ash, a nice piece of maple burl, and some beautiful figured walnut. Topped it off with some Deer Antler at a fraction of the cost I was going to pay from another source. All in all, a great end to a fun trip.

juteck

I've been to their retail store twice now - both time on Super Wednesday before the Utah symposium. I agree, the staff is great, and very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom