Cheer Craft Supplies USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wortmanb

I emailed them Monday to ask if it was possible to purchase just a black titanium trim ring for a Jr. Gent II, since I managed to lose one (I think it rolled under some piece of equipment somewhere in my garage) while un-bagging the first kit.

A day later, I received a reply saying that one was in the mail to me at no charge.

That's how you make and keep a loyal customer. No fussing about, just serve them well. Fortunately, my list of vendors I enjoy working with is growing rather than shrinking!

CSUSA has the best customer service of any company I have ever purchased from. I purchased a Nova DVR XP lathe from them and the tool rest was defective. I called them and they sent me a $60 Robust tool rest even before I returned the bad tool rest no questions asked. Great people.:good::good:

So you are the one that got it! :rolleyes::)

I emailed them as well ... a customer ... well technically they aren't a customer until they buy something ... pulled a Jr. Gent II apart on me instead of unscrewing it and in the process striped the threads! :mad:

CSUSU said they didn't have any spares at this time! :frown:

I agree with you though, they have excellent service! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom