Mini Review Craft Supplies - the Canadian perspective! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
I know that most of you are familiar with Craft Supplies, but I just wanted to say to the Canadians on the board that their service is exemplary!

They're shipping via USPS as well, which as you all know is about the only painless (knock wood) way to ship anything to Canada. I recently have been begging a non-penturning related company to ship via USPS, to no avail...it's nice when a business does so without being

I was also very impressed with their customer service personnel... they have excellent product knowledge, and went out of their way to help me with my order. I would definitely order from them again.

I know the praises of Craft Supplies are sung quite often by many forum members, but I wanted to share the experience of a Canadian ordering from them...it's certainly no harder than ordering from anyone else, and I'm quite confident that everything will be in order.

So to all the Canucks looking to order some Jr. gents, order away! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lorbay

Ya for Craft Supplies. I spend between $1500.00 to $2000.00 with them a year and have had no problems with them, and when I was in there store this summer in Utah I was in seventh heaven. Way to go CS/USA.

Lin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom