Craft Supplies January Group Buy - Interest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

So as you get all those cash gifts for Christmas and are think"How can I convert this to pen kits" I might have the answer. I am thinking about doing a second week of January group buy. I have received the OK from Monty, so I just need to get the details out. Before I get to deep I am hoping to get an idea of the interest. Please reply below if you might have interest. With enough "maybe" I will put this together.

Same rules as always - minimum commitment of ten kits, etc.

Thanks,
Mark

RobS

I'm in.

I could go for about 10 Classicas 10 vertex and something else.

Last edited:

Skie_M

I'm interested in grabbing at least 10 kits, if we can possibly break that up into 2 or more pen styles.

mg_dreyer

Tattooed -

It will be for most all kits. The easiest way to see is to look at the spreadsheet from the last group buy. It will list all kits that we will go after. Most all kits except their entry line.

Last edited:

kentonjm

I am in for at least 10 kits.

Never been part of a group buy here before so would appreciate knowing what "same rules as always" are.

mg_dreyer

Jon,

Sorry for the short cut. The best way to understand the group buy is to look at the rules from the last group buy -

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f21/july-2016-csusa-group-buy-141815/

I will post all the rules and expectations for this buy the day of the event (tentatively the second week of January - I will post a notice in advance). The real rules are the number that will participate. Generally it is around ten people - but I am planning on more based on the interest. It will be a first to reply deal. Additionally there are rules on payment and time deadlines.

When it is completely post please let me know if there are questions. Sorry.

FOR EVERYONE - I called Craft Supplies this morning and everything looks to be a go. I will work out the details with Monty and keep you updated.

Thanks,
Mark

kentonjm

Thanks for the link Mark, I have looked at the rules and it all looks fine to me. I did wonder why such a buy would be limited to just 10 people.

Jon,

Sorry for the short cut. The best way to understand the group buy is to look at the rules from the last group buy -

http://www.penturners.org/forum/f21/july-2016-csusa-group-buy-141815/

I will post all the rules and expectations for this buy the day of the event (tentatively the second week of January - I will post a notice in advance). The real rules are the number that will participate. Generally it is around ten people - but I am planning on more based on the interest. It will be a first to reply deal. Additionally there are rules on payment and time deadlines.

When it is completely post please let me know if there are questions. Sorry.

FOR EVERYONE - I called Craft Supplies this morning and everything looks to be a go. I will work out the details with Monty and keep you updated.

Thanks,
Mark

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
... I did wonder why such a buy would be limited to just 10 people.
Jon,

The number of participants can vary depending on who is running the buy. It can get time consuming to sort and repackage $4,000-$6,000 or more worth of kits These figures are not uncommon for 10-15 participants. If the coordinator feels confidant about allowing more, it's strictly up to them.

Top Bottom