Craft Foam Link please.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mkemmet

I've read about people using craft foam for applying CA. But, there are a plethora of options available online and at craft stores. If there is a particular brand or type you use that I could order online, please share the link. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

What Mike said. . . I think the brand at Michaels is called "Creatology" and I'm sure there are others. Joann Fabric has "Darice Foamies" and Hobby Lobby probably has their own brand as well.

Neither is more special than the other.

I like using light grey, because I can tell if there are specs of dust or other debris on the foam.

Shock me

i know its not what you asked for, but have you tried using the little plastic bags that the parts come in?

penmaker134

I bought craft foam from hobby lobby in their fabric section
And it was a 16x16 had 2 in the package for like 4.99 not bad
In my opinion

wouldentu2?

I by mine at hobby lobby and michaels it is about 1/16" thick 8" x 11" and white I like the 1/16' thick though it might actually be metric. It cost about 99 cents. It is probably at walmart also.

Talltim

Last edited:

ramaroodle

Recently bought it to give it a try vs paper towels. First suggestion....Use less than half of the amount of CA you would put on a paper towel. I tried it for about 10 pens and have gone back to paper towels ( I think). Could be my pt technique is just more practiced but I feel like i get a smoother application.

cdwrrtx

Some craft stores also sell packs in a "tongue depressor" size. Pre-cut strips if you will. Just trim the end when needed.

Top Bottom