Craft Beer Caps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mike8850

Mike8850

Haven't posted one of these in awhile.
These are national craft beer caps cast in Liquid Diamonds.
The kit is a Rhodium Cigar.

beer caps2.jpg beer caps.jpg
As always any suggestions and comments welcome,
Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice Mike. I love the complete coverage of the blank with the caps - nice... šŸ‘

Be well, stay healthy šŸ˜·

I really like what you've done here. Makes me thirsty. Only problem I see is that there's no craft beer from Montana represented. I used to be able to fix that for you :eek:

Brandy

Those blanks are beautiful! How do you make them? It looks as if you turned the blank right up to the caps. If that's the case how do you know how thick to pour the resin?

Mike8850

Those blanks are beautiful! How do you make them? It looks as if you turned the blank right up to the caps. If that's the case how do you know how thick to pour the resin?
Thanks Brandy,
After I cut the crimping off the caps I scrape and sand the inner seal off. I then pick a transfer punch a few sizes smaller than the tube I'm using and wrap the caps around the punch and roll them on a piece of wood to shape them so they fit the tube tightly. A drop of CA under the caps will help keep them in place. I cast them in a resin saver mold and then turn.
I've made a lot of these and the best tip I can give is get the caps on the ends of the blank as tight to the tube a possible.
Hope this helps,
Mike

Top Bottom