Cracked Ice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here is some of the new Penturners Choice Crushed shell from CSU. I always liked the original cracked ice, in what use to be called Decora, but that disappeared from the suppliers about 4 years ago. Many pen manufactures use material very simular to this as well. So here are some samples. If you note, the Wall Street I made about 5 years ago, I pulled this from inventory when I found out the cracked ice was not available any more, so this went into my personal collection. Notice the material is more pearly than the new crushed shell. Thanks for looking :)

L-R Jr. Sts, Stipula Da Vinci, Wall St(original Decora materail) & Churchill.

20078241011_crack_ice_2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Darley

Anthony that is a bunch of great pens and love this Da Vinci pen do you have the code for it .........glup!! I mean where can I find the kit, not many kit to have the hand pum on the side or this is an home made version or modification?

PenWorks

Serge, The Da Vinci is not a pen I made. I was showing it for the material used. The pen is made by Stipula, an Italia pen company. It has a retractable nib. You turn the pen barrel and the nib retracts into the body and a trap door closes, just to cool [:p]

ashaw

Anthony
Nice job as usual. The material looks good with any pen design. I am hoping one of these days to pickup Stipula Da Vinci.

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Serge, The Da Vinci is not a pen I made. I was showing it for the material used. The pen is made by Stipula, an Italia pen company. It has a retractable nib. You turn the pen barrel and the nib retracts into the body and a trap door closes, just to cool [:p]

I Love that pen Anthony....stunning.

Your's all look great, I can see some options on the Churchill as well, I like that you modified the centre band....I am working on one now and have done a similar treatment. As always, your work is easy on the eyes and makes me feel like getting back to the shop..well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom