Coyote Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

This is a wonderful pen, all high quality components, easy to turn, easy to assemble and has a great overall look. McKenzie Penworks is the source. Woods in this one are ebony, chechen, maple and some thin green vaneer.
DA86F3C9-E536-4207-AA55-D30EC96AAFDB.jpeg
61649192-76B1-4502-90DD-527BE00925D0.jpeg
1C4CCC0F-5B5F-48CE-A3E0-936E8D66D0E2.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm not gonna lie... after the issues with launching some of the other designs I was nervous as hell about these. (Especially when the initial order of tubes ended up being 2mm too long because our machinist oopsied the measuring....) Think after a few false starts though we got this one right on the first try. Thank goodness! Looks great btw :)

jrista

Beautiful pen, @KenB259!! Really love the design, and the kit is excellent.

@McKenzie Penworks You may have been nervous, but I think its a wonderful kit!! I'm going to place an order for a few of these right now. Love the look, and they are clicks as well, which I've had a few requests for (haven't done many click pens so far, as many of them don't seem to have reliable click mechanisms.)

EDIT: Doh!! @McKenzie Penworks Looks like you are sold out! Any idea when you'll have more back in stock?

We're hoping to have a few more back in stock this next week and we're sending some to Turners Warehouse as the first wholesale account for the kits... Plus I have 1000 being machined starting this week. So... they're out of stock for now but they won't be for long and like the other kits our goal is to get to the point where we keep stock all the time. That's not always the case starting out but we're getting better :)
The click mechanism on these is outstanding... and we didn't bother with any goofy plastic pieces, etc. So nothing to lose.

jrista

We're hoping to have a few more back in stock this next week and we're sending some to Turners Warehouse as the first wholesale account for the kits... Plus I have 1000 being machined starting this week. So... they're out of stock for now but they won't be for long and like the other kits our goal is to get to the point where we keep stock all the time. That's not always the case starting out but we're getting better :)
The click mechanism on these is outstanding... and we didn't bother with any goofy plastic pieces, etc. So nothing to lose.
Looking forward to getting some!

Top Bottom