Covid sadly this just got too real

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Sister in law has just been hospitalised and now in intensive care in London. She is reasonable fit, young and hopefully will pull though but his suddenly got very real and personal to me. I spend my days in the pharmacy on the front line but didn't see this one coming.

Tale care one and all and STAY SAFE. For me this reinforces that we all need to be careful, support each other and enjoy this precious life.

Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I wish her good fortune and a speedy recovery, Ian. .

Thanks for reminding us and alerting us all to the hidden imminent danger that we all face wherever we are.

jttheclockman

I wish her all the best in her fight to recover from this terrible virus. Too many lives lost and too much has turned our world around. 2020 is going to go down as a year to remember. The truth will come out someday. Our lives have been turned upside down.

howsitwork

Sadly she died of a bleed into the lungs this afternoon. Brother is in shock, so am I.

PLEASE Everyone over there take care. Listen to the medics not the idiots who deny it's real,

How many dead bodies do they need to see? I've seen one too many right now.

Thank you for your prayers and kind wishes. Heaven has gained an angel and we've lost a loved one .

I won't be replying to any more on this thread .

STAY SAFE

Ian

Top Bottom