Couple of new Snakes and a Texas Flag pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Yep, very nice snakes and (as always) well done too.

I am just not too crazy about the kit, ofcourse that is only my personal preference.

Kaspar

Originally posted by guts
<br />very nice snakes,where do you get your blanks?

They come from Arizona Silhouette. One poster has told me that he too finds those very brittle and tricky to turn, but the quality of the skins in undeniable.

Got some more piccies I'll be posting in a while.

Kaspar

Ah, I knew someone would spot the flaw, but I thought it might be a Texan.

I was worried about correct star positioning, and I checked it five times, yet somehow still messed it up. There's only one way that star can go in, so where I messed up was in mounting the blue turned portion of the upper barrel to the red and white blocks. Single point with the white field, double points with the red is the rule there.

I'm going to have to make another one for this customer.

johncrane

your pens look great Kaspar when I seen your flag pen I was thinking wow this guy is really good! then you gave me a web link to Kallenshaan I was suprised to see the blanks are already designed and cut [:(][:(][:(]

Kaspar

Well, if I ever get my own laser engraver you'll see some original work. But there are a lot of Texans, and they really like that pen. I'm even giving some thought to doing a bit of hand carving. Maybe do a prototype of that Chi-Rho pen I am longing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom