Couple of Cigar Pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

I've been stuck on the Cigar Pen kits lately because I bought to many and need to clear out a few. These are two of the Cocobolo blanks that I bought from Bill (ilikewood). Thanks for looking!
CigarCoco.jpg

CigarCocobolo.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone, I use a friction polish from CSUSA, it's there own brand. I've used a few other's but really like this one the best.

Randy_

Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />Thanks everyone, I use a friction polish from CSUSA, it's there own brand. I've used a few other's but really like this one the best.

R.T.:

OK...I'm puzzled??? I've got the current Craft-USA catalog and I only see four products that might qualify as friction polishes. One is by "HUT", one is by Shellawax and one is by "MYLAND." And then there is the generic "FRENCH POLISH." Are you using one of these or someting else?? Whatever it is, it sure looks good in the pictures!!Thanks.

Randy_

R.T.:

Near as I can tell from the catalog, Craft-USA repackages the MYLANDS Friction Polish in their own containers for quantities less than 16.2 oz. which is what the manufacturer supplies. You can order it as Mylands as an 8 oz. bottle or they supply it in their beginners and starter pen turning kits as 4 oz. bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom