Couple of Abalone Prototype pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from brownsfn2

brownsfn2

Worked on a couple of prototypes this week for blanks I am going to offer in the future at Exotic Blanks. These are alternating strips with Mother of Pearl. I am going add different colors and styles as time goes on. Just wanted to share these here for feedback. Thanks for looking.

Let me know if there are color combinations you would like to see. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ProtoA.jpg
    ProtoA.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 499
  • ProtoB.jpg
    ProtoB.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 495
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

That's a neat idea ! . But the pattern in the MOP doesn't seem to show in the pictures.
I think I actually prefer the all abalone. . Thanks for showing

Bob Wemm

Hi Ron, Just read about these in Ed and Dawns newsletter a few minutes ago.
I think they will be a great addition, but personally I like the darker one the best, it shows the contrast better.

Good luck with them.

Bob.

JohnU

Great idea Ron! I can't decide which I like better. The blue and MOP looks good and offers nice contrast but I'm a natural abalone fan and like the variety of colors it shows off. Both are a home run in my book. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

brownsfn2

Thanks guys for all the nice comments and feedback. These were just prototypes and might change before I make them for sale. Your feedback helps a lot though!

magpens

Instead of alternating with MOP, I'd like to see one with natural abalone alternating with blue-dyed abalone .

Top Bottom