Couple Fun Sierras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Sataro

Sataro

A while back, Brian/fool4peppers had some Sierra blanks for sale. I bought a few of them to stick back for a rainy day. Yesterday evening I finally got a chance to turn a couple of them. The blue one really stood out before I started turning it. The red/silver blank looked like a dull gray blank with a little splash of red in it. Looking at the end of the blank, I could see a deep red color. Wow I was impressed after turning these blanks. Both blanks were easy to turn. I was very impressed & satisfied with these blanks from fool4peppers! I've still got about 5 more of these blanks to turn. Can't wait to find time to turn those.

View attachment 116060

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

The red and silver one looks great, it's always fun to see what comes out of the blank you don't expect. Good job

I'm not seeing the blue one though:confused:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I can't see the blue one either, but I really like that red & silver one!
I also like the pen holder - I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" that idea.

Hendu3270

Can't see the blue one either. Red one looks very interesting indeed, cool blank. And great job with it.

Like Dan said, that center band is different than the ones I've had or seen. Where's it from?

Sataro

Thanks for all of the comments... I do appreciate it.

Sorry about the blue one. I was trying to upload these from my iPad last night. It would only allow me to upload one image. Each time I tried to add the other image, it would just swap out the image for me. Decided either I was tired or it was too late at night or too early in the morning to be trying to upload pics off of the iPad. The red pen kit is a Rockler's pen kit. Here is the missing blue one...

Attachments

• 20140512_231845_resized_1.jpg
    20140512_231845_resized_1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 181
Top Bottom