Couldn't resist :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ratty Is Enjoying Pennsylvania!

Ratty, in his proud Cockney accent, asked if he could get away from the bleedin' mousers.

We bundled up and headed outdoors. Seeing my neighbor's grandson working on a snowman Ratty wanted to do one as well.

Here we have Ratty's first snowman!!

Attachments

• Ratty Snowman.jpg
    Ratty Snowman.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 297

Len Shreck

William is that a pen blank on "Ratty's" snowman or is it just VERY VERY glad to see him, or maybe you and Shaun? :wink::biggrin: Where are you and "Ratty" going to be tomorrow after work? Tell him to drive down and pick up my chisels then could use a sharpening thanks to those dam bushings...lol :biggrin::biggrin:

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Uncle Alton misses him already. They shared some good times.
I think they were starting to look alike.

Attachments

• UncleAlton.jpg
    UncleAlton.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 288

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Now I Can Confess

For the last week, I was in a state of panic! Somehow I lost the damn rubber rodent! :eek:

I got up one morning and Ratty was simply gone. I searched everywhere and could not find a trace of him.

Yesterday evening, he showed up, bedraggled, wet and near freezing. Who would have thought the rascally, rotten, rubber rodent could have hacked into my computer. :eek:

He confessed that he was looking for NaughtyWhiteRatNurses.com and stumbled upon the Ratty World Tour itinerary. When he saw that Texas, or to quote Ratty "The bleedin' end of the bloody Earth" was to be his next destination, he simply ran away.

I took pity on the disheveled and shivering beast and promised him that he would not have to go to Texas. To seal the deal, we had a couple of shots. Like all rats, Ratty can't hold his liquor worth a damn, and he soon passed out. I packed the snoring rat in his box and shipped him to Texas while he was still sleeping it off.

Note to RollerBob: Be careful when opening the package as a pissed off, hung over and lied to Cockney Rat can be a bit to handle.

Attachments

• 100_3107.jpg
    100_3107.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 236

Rollerbob

Oh gee thanks, Cav, nothing worse than an hungover Welsh rat!! Hope he hasn't spewed in his mess kit!! BTW, he'll really be pissed when he finds out he is headed back northeast in the stinkin snow, again!! Oh well, life is good here in the great state of Texas and I am quite sure once he gets his belly full of calf fries, he will be all good!! Looking forward to introducing him to some of my sober friends at the AA meeting!!

Rollerbob

As if we needed another rodent for Christmas!! Will post more pics later.

Attachments

• Christmas 2009 006.jpg
    Christmas 2009 006.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:

altaciii

<quote> He confessed that he was looking for NaughtyWhiteRatNurses.com and stumbled upon the Ratty World Tour itinerary. When he saw that Texas, or to quote Ratty "The bleedin' end of the bloody Earth" was to be his next destination, he simply ran away.

Cav, ROFLMFAO.
Why would you let him search your web history and find that?
Your going to give him some really bad habits.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
As if we needed another rodent for Christmas!! Will post more pics later.

I don't want to tell you your business, but I think those were DOGS in
the picture, not rodents. But Ratty seems to like them. He ate two for
breakfast before he left here.
(very small ones, he doesn't like to travel on a full stomach)

PR_Princess

1_Practice.jpg

Practicing for Ratty's visit to Wisconsin in a few...... Seems to attract the Kitties here. Must be the pink pens! :tongue::biggrin:

Last edited:

Rollerbob

As stated earlier, Ratty is spending the holidays in Texas with the Hoover clan. Of coarse first thing he wanted to do was send a card to Daddy. Then read a Christmas story to us (the accent certainly is not Texan). Then he thought he should play Santa and pass out gifts. Kinda pushy and a bit of a control freak, but to humor him, we let him. Then it was off to see Some Christmas lights, he was so excited that he peed himself a few times but we made it. Tomorrow he will see what makes Athens so darned exciting. Until then......................

Attachments

• Christmas 2009 009.jpg
    Christmas 2009 009.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Christmas 2009 010.jpg
    Christmas 2009 010.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Christmas 2009 004.jpg
    Christmas 2009 004.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Christmas 2009 015.jpg
    Christmas 2009 015.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Christmas 2009 019.jpg
    Christmas 2009 019.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 204

Rollerbob

I don't want to tell you your business, but I think those were DOGS in
the picture, not rodents. But Ratty seems to like them. He ate two for
breakfast before he left here.
(very small ones, he doesn't like to travel on a full stomach)
Charlie, they may look like dogs to you, but you don't have to live with them!!:biggrin:

ldubia

Thanks for the giggles. I haven't laughed that hard in a little while. I love the picture of the rat at the lathe wearing the safety glasses, holding a chisel, and a smoking cig at the same time. He truly is a woodrat isn't he. :):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Larry

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Bob, I'm glad he enjoyed Christmas in style with you, he could have been stuck in some freezing cold postal sorting office and would have been REALLY p'd off:eek:

Dawn, the only cats that he is afraid of is the big variety that go ....roar!!! He'll just make a light snack of those furballs in the pic:biggrin:

rlofton

Has it gone from "Ratty World Tour" to "Where's Ratty?" He hasn't shown his face on here since Christmas day and I'm worried about the little fella. Sure hope Dawn's felines didn't get to him!!!!!

PR_Princess

Ratty made it to Wisconsin safe and sound! First he spent some time with me, then some time with Ed.

There was this one embarrassing little episode where he was explaining how homesick he was :rolleyes:. But once we set him to helping IAP Bash he has been going just "hog" wild...though he still has sheepish grin! :cool:

Pictures to be posted soon!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Ratty? Where are you buddy??? You've had a couple of weeks in Racine with Dawn and Ed and now it's time to move on:mad:

Has that mad woman got you all gooed up in resin?:biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ta-daaaaa!!!

Ratty finally finished putting together his travel pictures!!!

We will be posting some as single shots, for the faint of heart.

However, for those who would like to see his WHOLE experience here in Racine, this PDF can be opened on your computer.

THIS IS RATED "R"

There is NO nudity, NO inappropriate language, but SOME innuendo that the VERY squeamish may find offensive. It is our intention to have fun with it and we have already shown it to Steven to make certain he will not be offended.

He's not---hope you won't be, either!!

Idea by Dawn, pictures by Dawn, written and produced by Ed-----------take it in the spirit of humor it is provided!!!

"Ratty's world tour" in Wisconsin!!!!

Attachments

• Rattyworldtour.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 425

barkisini

Didn't realize there are so many sheep in Wisconsin!

Maybe the state's new motto should be "where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous." (No offense intended)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ratty ARRIVES!!

Yes, the Welsh rat travels in style!!

Came in a steamer trunk, labeled "USPS Priority mail medium flat rate". (Travels incognito!!)

But, when we unsealed his stylish trunk, out popped RATTY!!

Fully equipped with a suitcase full of pen blanks?????

Certainly could tell the "ratpack" with which HE travels:

HEEEERRRRRREEE's RATTY!!!!

Attachments

• !!ratty arrives net.jpg
    !!ratty arrives net.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
After arriving, he spent a night resting, then he discovered our neighbor--the biker bar!!!

So, he went HOG wild!!!

Dawn searched everywhere for Harley paraphernalia in "Rat size large"---finally, we had THIS apparition among us:

Attachments

• Harley (8).jpg
    Harley (8).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 173

JerrySambrook

Is he going to be fine in Texas?? :confused:
Their motto is "There are only two things in Texas. Steers and ...., and ratty has no horns":wink:
It is the place where they wear elastic clothing, there a stapede gets caused by the sounds of zippers, snaps, or velcro. :party:
Is the new Mrs Ratalina going to get taken away by one of them thar Texicans?:eek:

Lastly, how long before this jestful post gets deleted or vastly editted?? :frown::devil:

Jerry

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Eventually!!!!!!:mad::tongue:

I'm just glad I'm not Welsh or I may have something to say about it. :rolleyes:
Come to think about it, neither is Ratty..........I'm pretty sure he was born in China.

So that can only mean one thing.......It's Ed that is fixated with sheep!!!!:biggrin:

Good fun, bit 'adult' but good fun:wink:

RAdams

Banned
yeah that was pretty funny for sure! This rat is gonna have some interesting stories to tell!

Top Bottom