Cornhole

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from builtbybill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian Frank

My daughter insisted on a set of cornhole boards for her graduation party tomorrow, so here is what I came up with. The logos are full sheet wraps purchased online.

Hi Bill, Great looking boards. I to make Corn Hole boards. Have made a few sets. The game is fun to play. How did the wraps come out. Were they easy to apply? I paint mine then spray a clear coat of lacquer for a smooth finish.

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 178

builtbybill

Thanks for all of the great comments.

The wraps were not terribly difficult to install but there is definitely a learning curve, the second one was much easier than the first therefore it turned out better. It is, however, nowhere near as easy as the guy on youtube made it look.

As for allowing the grain to show through, that was actually the wrap that has that look, which is why I chose these designs, they are actually just covering a piece of plywood.

Charlie_W

Thanks for all of the great comments.

The wraps were not terribly difficult to install but there is definitely a learning curve, the second one was much easier than the first therefore it turned out better. It is, however, nowhere near as easy as the guy on youtube made it look.

As for allowing the grain to show through, that was actually the wrap that has that look, which is why I chose these designs, they are actually just covering a piece of plywood.

Cool!

Waggoner

The boards look great. I really like the wraps. Where did you get them if you don't mind me asking? Also how do the bags slide on the wrap? Again the boards look great.

alankulwicki7

Here's a couple of sets that I made....

These were all done with paint (yes, I'm a little anal when it comes to stuff like this:biggrin:)

Attachments

• i04054.jpg
    i04054.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 144
  • i01566.jpg
    i01566.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 132
Top Bottom