Corn Cob Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rtjw

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtjw

The company that supplies the corn cobs that I stabilize ordered 25 pens this week. he is flying down here to check out my place and pick them up. here are some I got done in the last day or two.

2005423145949_DSC00601.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPauli

Very nice pens, I have a hard time getting them right its either down to the pith or too many holes. How much are you getting for them if you don't mind me asking?

rtjw

I use a vacuum system to stabilize them. I can stabilize about 50 at a time right now but will soon be able to do 500 as soon as they finish my tank. I am charging 40 a piece for these.

JimGo

Nice job Johnny! Congrats on the sale; with work like that, I'm not surprised they bought 50 of 'em! I hope the $40 figure is for a quantity order!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Mike, I will give you some when you come over... of course you will have to root through the old chicken coop for the ones you want.... and for all I know there might still be some 'wildlife' in there.. [}:)][}:)]

Darley

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />I use a vacuum system to stabilize them. I can stabilize about 50 at a time right now but will soon be able to do 500 as soon as they finish my tank. I am charging 40 a piece for these.

Congrat for your sale and great looking pens are you goin to sell some of them .

Serge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom