Corian solidsurface checkerboard pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from corian king

corian king

Hello This is the first time I have posted pics in this catagory but I saw someone talking about checkerboard pens.these are some of my first attempts at this and they have actually sold really well.Let me know what you think and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks!
JIM

Attachments

• 9 pens 7-26.jpg
    9 pens 7-26.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 488
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wood-of-1kind

Mr. Harris they all look great, but that black/white checkerboard is my favourite. I can hear in now, "Gentlemen start your engine..." Wonderful work and thank you kindly for posting.:)

snyiper

Several vendors on here sell Corian. Corian King would be one and Ptownstubbie who I have purchased from several times. I can say you wont go wrong with anyone here on the board they are all straight shooters!!

jskeen

cool idea! Take something we have almost all had sitting around forever, and do something really new and different with it! I'm impressed. Have you ever tried doing a 4 way glue up instead of the two way ? It looks like you have really nailed a method for drilling straight through as well, that's always a trick. Do you just prefer them thicker like that, or is turning them down to the bushings a problem with this material when it's glued up like that?

corian king

Hello No I can turn them right down to the tube just I have found that most people like a little more pen in there hand so I leave most of them a little big.

Top Bottom