Corian slimlines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I had a couple of productive days before going to work and made 20 corian slimlines, my inventory was getting low from sales and my personnel version of Service pens. Evelyn paired up the blanks with the kits, she makes my work look so much better. All C & C are welcome. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450448835792.jpg
    FB_IMG_1450448835792.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 270
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

You have been busy Dan!
Great selection of pens! They probably won't last long.

Don't you enjoy working with Corian? One can find many applications in which Corian is a good match of material. I like how it turns and finishes up to a high shine quickly.

Dave Turner

Great collection. I find the turned Corian will easily crack when pushing the nib into the tube. My recourse was to pre-push a sacrificial nib into the tube, then punch it back out prior to gluing the tube into the blank. This pre-stretches the brass tube so it doesn't have to expand after glued inside the Corian. Cracking problem solved. Took me a few Corian pens before I figured this out.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thanks for all the nice comments. I sure do love working with Corian and with tge 1/2" square blanks I'm using it takes very little time to turn a slimline. Charlie your not far off about them not lasting very long Evelyn has already picked out two. She pairs up all the pen's I turn now and I give her half of what I make on any sales.

Top Bottom