Corian Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rtyler8140

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Nice job! I think it might be a different brand of solid Surface, possibility Hi Mac
Looks great!
alice

Decided to give Corian a try on the Big Ben Cigar from PSI. I'm not sure what the Corian color is called, but the fittings are antique brass. Sanded from 220-2500 and finished with plastic polish. Thanks for looking.

magpens

Very nice looking pen !! Did you laminate several pieces together ? If so, did you do it lengthwise or crosscut ?

rtyler8140

Alice,

It may be a different brand, I will have to look into that. I know we have used other brands in our shop, but have been doing a bunch of corian lately. Just assumed it was corian. Thanks for pointing that out.

magpens,

It is 2 pieces laminated together. I start off with 5"x1"x1/2" and after the glue up, I bring it down to 5"x3/4"x3/4". Alice did a nice little write-up on how to get a seamless glue up.

elody21

I am glad the directions worked well!
Alice

Alice,

It may be a different brand, I will have to look into that. I know we have used other brands in our shop, but have been doing a bunch of corian lately. Just assumed it was corian. Thanks for pointing that out.

magpens,

It is 2 pieces laminated together. I start off with 5"x1"x1/2" and after the glue up, I bring it down to 5"x3/4"x3/4". Alice did a nice little write-up on how to get a seamless glue up.

Top Bottom