corian desk set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elody21

Status
Not open for further replies.

elody21

This is a pen and pen holder I made for the distributor that orders corian pens from me, as a thank you. I left the Corian name on the top of one of the squares since that is where she works.

20057904957_stackedcorianpenanddeskset.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

That's pretty sweet Alice! Are all three squres part of the base, or just the top one? I like the layered look, hence my question.

WoodChucker

Alice, I've never been a big fan of Corian, reminds me to much of old kitchen floor tile. [:0] But I have to say you made this one look fantastic and I really like it! Thanks for sharing and I always enjoy the different materials the folks here come up with, it makes our hobby just a little more interesting! [:)]

elody21

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />That's pretty sweet Alice! Are all three squres part of the base, or just the top one? I like the layered look, hence my question.
Thanks for all of the nice comments.
All 3 of the squares are CA glued together and then I drilled for the pen holder.

woodwish

Very nice, I'm not much of a Corian pen fan (although I do love our Corian countertops) but this one is especially nice. With the base it really looks good, should be good for a discount on that next load of Corian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom