Copper patina pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrjinx007

mrjinx007

Made this pen using copper and wanted the cap to be slightly different than the stem. My wife really likes the look; I am not too sure. What do you think??

Attachments

• IMG_1245[1].JPG
    IMG_1245[1].JPG
    715.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1246[1].JPG
    IMG_1246[1].JPG
    719.6 KB · Views: 242
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I think the copper is beautiful in combination with the centerband/accents of the kit. I'll vote for the upper blank to be similar rather than slightly different.

Very nice.

mrjinx007

I think the copper is beautiful in combination with the centerband/accents of the kit. I'll vote for the upper blank to be similar rather than slightly different.

Very nice.
Thanks Mark. I agree with you on that. The wonderful thing about these kits is that they can easily be taken apart and redone.

John Eldeen

I will start with fabulous job on the fit and finish.šŸ‘ Unfortunately for me I am not a fan of the blank. That is just my opinion and I have been wrong about everything a loy at least that is what my wife tells me. šŸ˜

Jim Nugent

I like both parts a lot, and the finish is NOW! I'm not quite sure the two parts go together well, though. Where did you get the blanks?

1080Wayne

I kind of agree with your wife , although I personally would not use anything other than a plain kit devoid of extra ornamentation for the blanks . A simpler background in the photo would give us a better look at it .

I kind of agree with your wife , although I personally would not use anything other than a plain kit devoid of extra ornamentation for the blanks . A simpler background in the photo would give us a better look at it .
I agree with Wayne, the background is somewhat distracting.

I have to agree with the two posts above. The background is killing me as I can't see the pen except for what I think are the copper parts you mentioned. Similar colored backgrounds to the actual work can negatively affect how some of us see the finished product. How about re-posting the picture with just a plain white background? I'd love to see the pen.

Top Bottom