contest award slots check list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I am not posting the vendor supported contests because we will not have enough prizes to supplement those contests at this point. If that changes we can deal with it at that time. I have the following contests and prize slots needed for those contests. Please verify that your contest is listed and the right amount of slots are being awarded.

Modified - 3 places
casting -3 contests- 9 places
shop - 3 places
mug shots -3 places
Youth- 2 contests -6 places
Russ Fairfield- 3 places
trivia -28 +
Library article 3 places
Featured pen -3 places
Edible Pen -4 places (covered)

This shows I need 33 prizes for the contests not counting the Trivia or Vendor supported contests.

If I have missed you and/or your contest I need to know now.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am not posting the vendor supported contests because we will not have enough prizes to supplement those contests at this point. If that changes we can deal with it at that time. I have the following contests and prize slots needed for those contests. Please verify that your contest is listed and the right amount of slots are being awarded.

Modified - 3 places
shop - 3 places
mug shots -3 places
Russ Fairfield- 3 places
trivia -28 +
Library article 3 places
Featured pen -3 places

This shows I need 33 prizes for the contests not counting the Trivia or Vendor supported contests.

If I have missed you and/or your contest I need to know now.
Puzzle contests Curtis and others are working on?

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The prizes for the Donation drawing and the auction have already been spoken for.
As of right now Im treating the "word find puzzles" and "jigsaw puzzles" as just fun daily things to do. They do not have prizes associated with them. I am open to arguments or directions other wise. I do need to add prizes for the crossword puzzles do I need 2 for each one?

updated list

Modified - 3 places
shop - 3 places
mug shots -3 places
Russ Fairfield- 3 places
trivia -28 +
Library article 3 places
Featured pen -3 places
Crossword puzzles

Last edited:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
We are starting to work through that Chris. Contest slots at the moment are 37 including the crossword puzzle, not including trivia

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Mike (R)!!

If you need a couple more big prizes, you might put up a thread asking for the number you need. I am pretty certain there are some small vendors who, after last year figured we just did not need them.

If they hear there's a need, I suspect they will come out of hiding (I can't do it, because of Exotics--but anyone else who asks will get co-operation, I think).

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
If I need to I wont hesitate but its looking pretty good right now as im sorting it out.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Mike,

It would be nice to award prizes for the puzzles if possible. If there are not enough prizes to do so, I would be happy to donate gift certificates for this.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Curtis!
Certainly, Turn-Tex and Exotics could pick up the slack, if needed. But, I think last year's barrage of prizes left some smaller guys feeling no need for them. IF it happens that Mike needs a couple more, let's wait a couple days and see who might come forward that is not currently doing anything.

We can always solve it the day before the prizes need to be awarded for the crosswords, etc---we know we can help if needed.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
As of right now. I have gotten the list in order for me. We need 37 for the main events including the crossword puzzles and 56 for the trivia at 2 per day. That does not include jigsaw and word find puzzles. We are 5 short at the moment. I will post a thread tomorrow looking for additional prizes.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
If it is not too late and at all possible, I would like 2 really good prizes for the puzzle contest. What I am going to do is have a new puzzle every couple of days. Folks will earn points for every puzzle they complete during the month. Then, at the end of the month, the 2 people with the highest points will get prizes. Since there may be 15 or so puzzles they complete, it would be nice to have a good prize. If this is not possible, then maybe I will get a gift certificate pack together such as one from me, one from Ed, and possibly one from someone else.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If it is not too late and at all possible, I would like 2 really good prizes for the puzzle contest. What I am going to do is have a new puzzle every couple of days. Folks will earn points for every puzzle they complete during the month. Then, at the end of the month, the 2 people with the highest points will get prizes. Since there may be 15 or so puzzles they complete, it would be nice to have a good prize. If this is not possible, then maybe I will get a gift certificate pack together such as one from me, one from Ed, and possibly one from someone else.

I am certainly ok with this, if you want it, Mike!!

Top Bottom