Congrats to Don Ward

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Thanks guys. Charles told me he was going to the bottom of his list(stating with me) and working his way back up to the quality of the others who have been chose. He knew it would be along time before I made it any other way.

Really, it was an honor to be chosen and I thank Charles for asking me. And thanks to all who have shouted out to me and to those who will. Now, watch the shout outs stop.[:D]
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Dario
<br />Congrats DON!!! [:)]

its_virgil

Thanks John. I was waiting for Charles to announce it. But we did give him lots of plugs at SWAT as the cheapest place to purchase the Beall collet chuck and collets. I hope he sells some. There sure was lots of interest in them as you and I both used and praised the chuck. Thanks for the yellow penturnig sign. I forgot to get it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Deere41h
<br />WOW Don....When did this happen? You didn't mention anything about it at SWAT. Congratulations!

OKLAHOMAN

Congrads neighbor to the south, now who are you picking for the Red River Rivalry this Sat? Looks like you Texans are on a roll............ [:D]

its_virgil

Thanks Roy. Glad you are mending and able to turn a little. I must stay loyal to the Lone Star State as you must to the Sooner State. I hope it is a good game and not a runaway on either side. I am a big Bob Stoops fan, though, and a sooner fan execpt for the second weekend in October.[8D][;)] Thanks again. When you are fully recovered and officially retired I'm available for a visit...I'll even come north for the first one.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by OKLAHOMAN
<br />Congrads neighbor to the south, now who are you picking for the Red River Rivalry this Sat? Looks like you Texans are on a roll............ [:D]

Tubby

Way to go Don!!

About time you got props like this [:D] I can say living a mile down the road from Don has been wonderful. He is an excellent teacher and has great patience with people who sometimes need to see something twice [:I] (me in particular). Anyway congrats again big guy!!

Ed Jordan
Wichita Falls Tx
Grasshopper to Don [:p]

its_virgil

Thanks johncrane...glad to know the pictures get to Oz Land in one piece[:D]

And to you Grasshopper...you are a quick study and I should say I am somewhat of a grasshopper to you also. Thanks for the bowl turning lessons you've given. Its fun to have another turner just a mile down the street! We do have fun!

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Sensae (no idea how to spell that Sin Say) to Ed

Originally posted by johncrane
<br />G'Day Don and congratulations mate l also enjoy your work.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom