Congrats JGRDEN, 2177 posts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Lets hear it for John. Great job John retired Banker/Auditor,bookbinder and Motorhead. I dont know why but every time I see his name I want to but a vowel.:biggrin:

Two thousand, one hundred and seventy seven.

Keep up the good work buddy.:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Lets hear it for John. Great job John retired Banker/Auditor,bookbinder and Motorhead. I dont know why but every time I see his name I want to but a vowel.:biggrin:

Two thousand, one hundred and seventy seven.

Keep up the good work buddy.:wink:

Lupe...YOU BAND WIDTH BANDIT! :tongue:

Well done John...only 7900 more posts to go for your free IAP Twinkie! :biggrin:

CaptG

We get twinkies!!! Nobody told me we got free twinkies with bunches of posts. This puts a whole new slant on posting. yippeee.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We get twinkies!!! Nobody told me we got free twinkies with bunches of posts. This puts a whole new slant on posting. yippeee.

As your post count climbs, you are entitled to as MANY twinkies as you want and you can afford to purchase for yourself!!!

Makes the posting go faster, if you have a "twinkie high" going!!!

nava1uni

How long have those Twinkies been on the shelf. They have a shelf life of 30 years. Not sure I would want to eat them. I would rather have a real piece of apple pie.

RAdams

Banned
Wait... I am confused.... John did WAT??? TO WHO???? FOR HOW MANY TWINKIES???:biggrin:

Good job John! Allthough i think about 200 or 300 of those are post count posts.:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom