Confetti lamps for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jonkou

Five confetti lamp kits are a mix from Craft Supply USA (CS) and Rockler (R). Let me explain... Been making and selling these for many years as production pieces and ordering from CS since Lamplight Farms stopped selling them by the gross back in the 90s. Over the years they have been very consistent quality. That said, the last order I received from CS were the usual style wick with a different style bottle and each bottle is a slightly different size. Talked with CS tech support but they were unaware of any vendor change, they have the same data numbers.

It isn't a problem to size the hole to match if making one or a few at a time but like I said these are production pieces, my process is very efficient and I don't want to fuss with fitting and sorting each. Will typically complete turning and first coat finish them in groups of up to ten per day. Had to order five kits from R to complete this years holiday season run so all would be consistent with the ones I started from existing CS stock. The R kits have fiberglass wicks which lasts forever, maybe that's why they're more than double the price, but the bottles are what I needed and used the wicks from the CS kits. *** Lesson learned, don't assume and check the order when received.

So... normally not this wordy but wanted to explain in case some of you recognize these as not the same as what you got from R or CS. You get five kits for $40 delivered MFRB CONUS. I don't do PayPal or any other on line payment so PM me and we'll work out the details.

83F3D5D1-FE71-4DE0-B8CF-61CBD13E6AA8.jpeg

20 bottles, 20 fiberglass wicks and 10 funnels

BB3424D5-76DA-4DA6-8F91-EA28F5CFEA95.jpeg

close up

AF03B9B1-8DDE-4E28-AF9C-5E9589659C84.jpeg

the difference

413D1846-646D-4994-A46F-AB81FED98537.jpeg

Previous year's run

Top Bottom