Concava Issue

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

shastastan

I really like the concava style pen. I'm wondering what has happened to the clips for the concava pen kits. Within the past few years they have added hardware onto the clips for adjustment. I have not been able to get them to a tight fitting they way they are currently designed by PSI. The last kit I made, the clip was so tight that it would not move. Is there another source to purchase concava kits? Is it possible to make a concava style pen from another style kit (such as slim line)? Thanks for any comments.

Joebobber

If you could find the center ring and clip you could. I haven't made many of them so i guess im not familiar enough with them to help. Sounds like a relatively easy fix though.

shastastan

If you could find the center ring and clip you could. I haven't made many of them so i guess im not familiar enough with them to help. Sounds like a relatively easy fix though.
Over the years, I've just bought pen kits and never tried to design my own. The European kit has a center ring. I'll have to check the top thickness to see if it could be turned using the concava style. I would rather buy a regular kit though.

Top Bottom