Completed Order for Mom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dehn0045

Dehn0045

I previously discussed here https://www.penturners.org/threads/hairy-banksia-pod.160834/ an order that my mom placed for 5 click pens for her friends. Well, I showed her the banksia pod one when I went to MN for vacation and she decided to keep it for herself. So I had to make a 6th. Also, my threat about raising the price was totally ignored. Infact she's getting the 6th free of charge. I probably would have made them all for free anyway, but shhhh don't tell her.

Materials, from left: Cork burl from @robutacion, acrylic from @Edgar (2019 Bash BOB), pheasantwood, olive burl from @robutacion, and coffee bean cast from @keithbyrd (2018 super bowl pool)

PSX_20190729_222641.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

John Eldeen

That is a good looking set of pen and if you get anything from your mom your doing better than me I don't think I ever even got mine to cover materials. That maybe why she is such a fan of my work.

magpens

Nice work, Sam !!!

BTW ... what kit is that ? . Never seen it before . . Looks like turtles engraved on the metal rings.

Dehn0045

@magpens it is the Honu Pacifica Clicker from WoodPenPro: https://woodpenpro.com/products/palladiumblack-titanium-pacifica-clicker-pen-kit

I purchased a variety of kits from woodpenpro. Typically there is a 20% off coupon code advertised at the top of the website - if not, wait a couple weeks and it will probably be back. After the discount the kits are pretty reasonably priced. I would say that the quality is mid-range for the kits that I purchased -- comparable to PSI. The owner/operator of the company, Jimmy Finley, is generally well respected, I haven't found any negative comments about his customer service. I like the variety, also he is out of Hawaii and has a lot of Hawaiian themed kits which I plan to pair with my Koa and other Hawaiian woods.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Nice collection of excellent pens Sam. It's always nice to see a variety - something for everyone. I'm partial to wood, so you've got three that caught my eye.

Top Bottom