COMING SOON TO SMITTY'S PEN WORKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
BRAND NEW - NEVER BEFORE OFFERED
SMITTY'S PEN WORKS HAS MADE AN AGREEMENT WITH EXOTICBLANKS AND TONI RANSFIELD TO OFFER ONE OF TONI'S REALLY GREAT BLANKS ALONG WITH A LE ROI ELEGANT LONG BARREL COMPONENT SET. THIS WILL BE A VERY LIMITED QUANTITY BUT IF A DEMAND DEVELOPS TONI COULD OFFER THEM THROUGH HER NORMAL EXOTICBLANKS OUTLET. PRICING WILL NOT BE LOW BUT TONI'S BLANKS ARE WORTH THE PRICE. THESE WILL BE SOLD HERE, NOT IN THE STORE

NEW VARIATION OF A CURRENT FAVORITE
SMITTY'S PEN WORKS WILL SOON OFFER OUR EXCELLENT LE ROI ELEGANT CLICK PEN IN A LONG BARREL CONFIGURATION. THESE ARE BEING MADE NOW AND WILL REACH OUR STORE SOON. PRICING WILL BE IN LINE WITH OTHER SETS IN THE LE ROI ELEGANT LINE.

NEW FINISH FOR ONE OF OUR BEST SELLERS
THE LE ROI ELEGANT CLICK WILL SOON BE OFFERED IN AN NEW FINISH OF GOLD TITANIUM NITRIDE AND GUN METAL. BOTH THE STANDARD AND THE NEW LONG BARREL CLICK WILL BE OFFERED.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN ANY OF THESE ARE AVAILABLE LIST YOUR NAME AND PREFERENCE BELOW AND I WILL SEND YOU A PM AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edstreet

Pics or it doesn't count! :)
Gee I thought you were going to send me pics to use in my ad when the tubes are finished. You'll most likely see them before I do and you take better pictures.:)

I would love to do that.

We do have a sneak peak of some so far but these I suppose would be 'teasers'

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1456049_812557028770351_2138443326_n.jpg
    1456049_812557028770351_2138443326_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 557

longbeard

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I Sent PM's

I have not finalized the price for Toni's designs yet but given that these are the only Long Toni Designs in existance you can expect them to be priced accordingly....but then any pens you create with them will also be priced accordingly....

Keep in mind that this is a one-time agreement and any future Toni Ransfield designs will be available only through her normal outlet, exoticblanks.com hence if you like them I suggest you let Ed and Dawn know and they can pass the word on to Toni.

I want to thank Ed and Dawn for agreeing to let make this offer and I want to thank Toni for being willing to do the blanks and Ed Street who has helped me in several ways -- he will be providing the photos that will be shown in the offer.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We wish you great success, LeRoy!!

We thank Smitty and Toni for "running it past" us, we were happy to assist in the project.

longbeard

Those look great Smitty, which components will they fit? Will these be sold here or at your store?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom