Coming in 2020...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
We've been scarce here on IAP and for that I apologize. It's tough keeping up with social media and forums! Figured I'd let you guys know about a few things coming up in 2020 with DiamondCast and McKenzie Penworks.

PDF Catalog - We're going to release a catalog of all our stock colors as well as listing some sizes we can make and don't carry on the website normally. This catalog will have full color photos and NO prices listed. The idea here is that you can show it to your customers when they're working on custom orders. I'm hoping to get a few printed but still pricing that out... Until then, we'll make the PDF available on the website.

Even Better Quality- For the past two years we've been known for our incredible quality and we're taking it a step further. Our resin is mixed in a Statemix VM1000 vortex mixer, not with popsicle sticks... This ensures a complete mix and consistent colors. Also, starting immediately our blanks are then heat cured in a CascadeTek oven. This ensures a fully cured blank when you get it in your hands. To the best of my knowledge we're the only ones using both a vortex mixer and proper heat curing oven.

Now Carrying Black Diamond Pigments - For those of you that cast, we've started carrying the premium Black Diamond pigments on the McKenzie Penworks website. There is no diamond in these, but they are fantastic micas and we've been using them since we started. By becoming a stocking vendor we're able to keep our supply costs down for DiamondCast AND offer a great product to our customer that enjoy casting as well as pen making.

New Colors of DiamondCast! - We're excited to offer several new colors for 2020. These are colors that our monthly subscription boxes have included over the past year and we're bringing quite a few of them to the standard catalog. Keep an eye out in mid January for some additions including the extremely popular new Silver Series color, Carolina Violet.
119.jpg

One bit of bad news... We do have to raise prices on just a few colors. Our famous Oil Slick mix is going to be $12, and we'll be changing Orion to $12 as well due to the inclusion of more of the real silver into that mix over the past year.

Very excited to get 2020 off the ground with a lot of good news. You'll also be seeing DiamondCast in a few major brand name pens. That means you've got access to the same material used by some of the biggest names in the business!

Attachments

• 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 253
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
How do we get the PDF catalog?
It's coming soon... got the proof back and gave approval so now we're just laying out the various colors/pictures/copy and finalizing it. Probably be a few weeks yet and I'll make sure to let everyone know when it's ready and put a link on the website as well!

Top Bottom