combination pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

montmill

Maybe I wasn't clear on my question, I was in a hurry. My apologies. Some pen kits offer a rollerball or a fountain pen end so the pen can be used either way. I wondered if there was a list of the kits that offer the option of being either a rollerball or a fountain pen. Have you ever sold any with both options to the customer so they can decide what they want to use? It seems like it might be a nice sales option?

keithbyrd

most pen kits don't come with either/or options. Off the top of my head I can't think of any. Several of the kits have the same threading so you can switch nibs between RB and Fountain. I had one customer who wanted a combination and I had some extra parts that I put together for him. I have offered combo's different times but do not recall selling any of them.

montmill

Thank you Keith. Apparently combo pens aren't a big ticket item. I just thought it might be a marketing tool. I've had some kits that offer either a fountain pen nib or a rollerball nib. I forgot which one it was and wondered if there might be more kits like that.

Top Bottom