COLT HSS Pen Drill Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pen Zen

I have several Colt pen drill sets for sale. Each set contains 5 bits; 7mm, 10mm, 27/64 inch, 3/8 inch and letter O. They are brand new. Each set is $30 including shipping by USPS First Class Mail. This shipping method would include a tracking number but no insurance and would come in a bright blue poly envelope like seen in the picture. Add $5.00 if you would prefer Priority Mail. This would come in a small flat rate box and would include both a tracking number and insurance. Other pen turning supply vendors are selling this same set for $70 plus shipping.

These precision Colt drill bits are made from M2 High Speed Steel for longer life. The patented self-cutting drill point design guides the bit straight in end grain and guarantees a clean entrance and exit hole. The deep parabolic flute shape clears the chips without repeatedly having to back the bit out during the cut. Friction is also reduced by the concave shape of the outer flute area, making for faster drilling and less heat build up.

If you want to by a set or have any other questions please send me a PM and I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks.

Attachments

• Colt 2.JPG
    Colt 2.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

boatemp

I have several Colt pen drill sets for sale. Each set contains 5 bits; 7mm, 10mm, 27/64 inch, 3/8 inch and letter O. They are brand new. Each set is $30 including shipping by USPS First Class Mail. This shipping method would include a tracking number but no insurance and would come in a bright blue poly envelope like seen in the picture. Add $5.00 if you would prefer Priority Mail. This would come in a small flat rate box and would include both a tracking number and insurance. Other pen turning supply vendors are selling this same set for $70 plus shipping.

These precision Colt drill bits are made from M2 High Speed Steel for longer life. The patented self-cutting drill point design guides the bit straight in end grain and guarantees a clean entrance and exit hole. The deep parabolic flute shape clears the chips without repeatedly having to back the bit out during the cut. Friction is also reduced by the concave shape of the outer flute area, making for faster drilling and less heat build up.

If you want to by a set or have any other questions please send me a PM and I will reply as soon as I can. Thanks.
Are any of these drill bits still available?

Top Bottom