Collet Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fester

Anyone have a spare Collet Chuck they would like to sell? I am not getting good results with my tiny drill press and would prefer to drill my pen blanks on my lathe.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crayman

I got one just befire Christmas, for PSI and love it, I think the shipping was free shipping over $50 and used code DVD10 for $10 off.

Jim15

Hi Terry,
I have an extra set of Woodcraft collets that I don't need. Be aware though that they are propritary and will not accept the ER32 style collets. If interested let me know and I'll get you the sizes of collets that it comes with.

Thanks,

Fester

I got one just befire Christmas, for PSI and love it, I think the shipping was free shipping over $50 and used code DVD10 for $10 off.

Those were the collets I was looking at, I wish they were cheaper because I probably only need one or two sizes since I only turn pens.

Fester

Hi Terry,
I have an extra set of Woodcraft collets that I don't need. Be aware though that they are propritary and will not accept the ER32 style collets. If interested let me know and I'll get you the sizes of collets that it comes with.

Thanks,

Do you have more info on those? I searched Woodcraft and only found router collets. I also should have mentioned my lathe is #2 MT.

bgibb42

For just a few dollars more:

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/LCDOWEL.html

you can have this. This collet chuck uses ER32 collets which are easily found many places and available in a wide range of sizes. Also, this chuck threads onto a 1"x8 headstock spindle or a 3/4"x16 with the included adapter, which to me, is easier than using one in a morse taper with a drawbar. This one also tightens by hand (or tommy bars, if you're so inclined). Much better deal in the long run IMHO.

Top Bottom