COLLABORATIVE CREATIVE CHALLENGE!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, one makes the blank, one the cap, one the body, one the cap finial, one the post finial, one the clip, one the engraving, one the threading, one the whatever else you can think of, segmenting, theres alot to making a creative pen, the box, the pen stand....go to the penmakersguild and view the collaborative works folder to see other colab pens. you may have to join yahoo groups to view them.

You may want to try this, it really is a friendship builder more than anything else!!plus you get to take advantage of others skills to improve your work. I am going shopping for more participants.

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

Ok, I'm in. I am seeing a theme here with Michiganders. Maybe we could get an all Michigan team? You never know how the names draw out.

In preparation for the event and for those of us that are computer challenged. How does one write one message and send it to 5 other people? I'm sure once this starts there will be a lot of us doing exactly that.

Snowbeast

Was wondering about any upcoming contests and finally decided to check what's in the works.

Put me on the list too. I can supervise from afar, if nothing else!:biggrin:

Andrew_K99

Not sure, but I suppose email will be a better way to connect, where you can send photos links, etc.

In preparation for the event and for those of us that are computer challenged. How does one write one message and send it to 5 other people? I'm sure once this starts there will be a lot of us doing exactly that.

You can send a PM to upto 10 people, just separate the names with a semicolon. I think email would be a lot easier though.

AK

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
We have 34 people registered so far. We have a participant from South Africa, and one from Romania. This is shaping up to be a pretty good field of participants.

This is a wonderful opportunity for some of the IAP's newer members to directly work with some of the more experienced members. I anticipate a lot of creative brainstorming between team members, resulting in some really awesome creations. Don't fight the urge to participate. What do you have to lose? Sign-ups will continue until July 11.

Last edited:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I received a PM from one of the participants telling me what he was doing to drum up more players. He has sent the following text in a Pm to individual members he knows.

Check out the new collaborative challenge under activities manager ...you'll have a great time doing this. You have unique talents that would be of great use in this arena, I wish I could request you be on my team.

Of the 6 people he sent it to, 4 have signed up. If each of you could send a similar, personal invitation to their IAP friends, and have them do the same, who knows how many participants we could end up with!

I'd really like to see many more International members, as well as those of you lurking out there. Come on in out of the cold and have some fun!

terryf

We have 34 people registered so far. We have a participant from South Africa, and one from Romania. This is shaping up to be a pretty good field of participants.

This is a wonderful opportunity for some of the IAP's newer members to directly work with some of the more experienced members. I anticipate a lot of creative brainstorming between team members, resulting in some really awesome creations. Don't fight the urge to participate. What do you have to lose? Sign-ups will continue until July 11.

let me harass my new found South African penturner - time he turned something other than slims :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ok, we have 42 participants...eight more and we have 10 teams of 5. Thats 10 pens that will have components made from all over the world and better yet, each will have 5 personalities. I claim the name Sybil for my teams pen...
How about some members from Japan?

10 pens from all over the world, each with 5 personalities. This isn't a contest, it's ....THUNDER DOME. 10 pens enter, 1 pen leaves. :eek::biggrin: This is going to be fun.:beer:

chriselle

Ok, we have 42 participants...eight more and we have 10 teams of 5. Thats 10 pens that will have components made from all over the world and better yet, each will have 5 personalities. I claim the name Sybil for my teams pen...
How about some members from Japan?

Well, I think I'm the only member in Japan..so you must be talking to me Glen...:wink: Sure, add me to this fine project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom