Collaborative Creative Challenge team3 won by CommercialBuilder!THANK YOU MIKE!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
CCC pen 3
"Enresinated Wood", coupled with the Black titanium Emperor, and a specially designed nib---there was a lot of time and talent dedicated to this pen!!!

The team Consisted of
Dick Box (Jeweler53)
Tim Garlick
John Twiss
Charley Goodwin
Dale Millere (firedkm

I'd love some details about that nib, if any of you would like to provide them!!

Attachments

• CCC4.jpg
    CCC4.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 209
  • CCC3.jpg
    CCC3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks

I want to thank everyone that was involved in the birthday bash this year for all that they did to make it a great event. I can not imagine the time it has taken to plan and execute all of the different parts of the bash.
I especially want to thank team 3 of the collaborative challenge for the design and work they put into the pen I was lucky enough to win in the auction. I look forward to adding this to my meager collection of pens, it will have a place of honor.
I have learned so much from this great site that my old brain has trouble containing it all. Now all I need to do is put the knowledge to work in my shop and maybe I might progress enough to enter in the bash one year soon.
Thanks again to all,
Mike Taylor

Top Bottom