Cocobolo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bats

No they were not. They are solid blanks. Cocobolo doesn't need to be stabilized either.
I was a little confused by that too, since I never would've thought to stabilize cocobolo... but you might want to check your first post:

Stabilized by Davis Wood Essentials

(stabilized or not, I've been sorely tempted by these... but I'll be honest, the reports of nasty reactions have always left me a little scared of turning coco)

StevenDavis

I was a little confused by that too, since I never would've thought to stabilize cocobolo... but you might want to check your first post:

(stabilized or not, I've been sorely tempted by these... but I'll be honest, the reports of nasty reactions have always left me a little scared of turning coco)
Just wear a mask and you should be fine. If you have skin irritants wear a long sleeve shirt. Everyone has a different reaction to the stuff. Some don't even have a reaction.

StevenDavis

Good catch, thank you. I copy and paste some of these posts. Didn't realize the stabilize part was attached.

Top Bottom