Cocobolo Slimline for Children's Hospital

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JimGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Thought I'd try something a little different with this one. No CB, and the joint is in one of the coves. The writing part actually feels pretty good in the hand, too.

Comments/critiques/etc. are welcome.

05-10-10%20Cocobolo%20Checkbook%20Pen%20small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Hey! NO FINGERPRINTS! [:D]

They're either going out tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday. Regardless, you should have them in plenty of time! Thanks again for your efforts with the auction, and I look forward to hearing how much our pens helped raise!

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Very nicely done... and I generally don't care for modified slimlines.. you did a good job on that, and that piece of cocobolo looks like it has some fantastic figure to it..

JimGo

Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />Very nicely done... and I generally don't care for modified slimlines.. you did a good job on that, and that piece of cocobolo looks like it has some fantastic figure to it..

Thanks Tom! The Coco was amazing - I put it in one of the boxes Martin sold in the group-buy, and the black REALLY set off the figure. The funny part was that this was a cut-off piece from the Coco I sold on here a few months ago. I can't wait to see pens others have made from that batch of Cocobolo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom