Cocobolo fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smoky73

Hi everybody,

In the last few days I made this fountain pen, I used the kit from dns Germany called Master. I decided to use Cocobolo and Tortoiseshell imitate. This time I made the clip on my own, for the first time and let me say, I learned a lot. I bought some German silver and it took four attempts, till the clip looked as it should.
The cap end is also German silver, with my initials inside covered with resin.

All the best from Austria
Gregor

Attachments

• 20200605_Füller-02.jpg
    20200605_Füller-02.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 475
  • 20200605_Füller-01.jpg
    20200605_Füller-01.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_4679.jpg
    IMG_4679.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 461
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Really nice pen. Simple and tasteful.
How would you rate the DNS kit? I have been tempted but never pulled the plug and bought any.

smoky73

Thanks for your positive feedback!

@Pete: this is one of my favorite kits, it is not the cheapest but it gives you all possibilities to be creative! No die-cast parts, therefore you are free in shaping the whole pen as you like. The thread on the front side of the section has two leads and is available in stainless steel or gold plated. The Bock nibs are also of high quality.

Stay healthy
Gregor

goldendj

This time I made the clip on my own, for the first time and let me say, I learned a lot. I bought some German silver and it took four attempts, till the clip looked as it should.
Very nice. How do you make your clips? I've been unsatisfied with the variety of specialty clips I can find for sale.

Top Bottom