Cocobolo burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CjG78

G'day!
This stunning piece of cocobolo burl paired nicely with black nikko ebonite. Fully sleeved also with ebonite. High gloss CA finish, Jowo #6 nib.
Thanks for looking!
Casey.

Attachments

• 20211120_104406.jpg
    20211120_104406.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 20211120_104601.jpg
    20211120_104601.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 20211120_104509.jpg
    20211120_104509.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 20211118_213709.jpg
    20211118_213709.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

Got anymore of that you'd want to sell? I had 2 pen blanks of it and i used 1 on an Atrax ballpoint!! But that's when it was mystery wood covered in so much wax and dust you couldn't see anything. The 2nd one I scraped the wax off first. Last time I test turn a mystery wood...

PenPal

Most exciting to me Casey is relatively new to penturning and now he is one of my Gurus and a firm friend. I know he is not a dealer in exciting timber and would shock the average punter on this forum . Quality begets quality. Imagine how far from us over here this timber has to to come,you get what you pay for plus our peso has g gone to the dogs. He works with minimal space and maximum integrity. His clients seek him out for his outstanding honesty and integrity. Proud to call him a best friend.

CjG78

Most exciting to me Casey is relatively new to penturning and now he is one of my Gurus and a firm friend. I know he is not a dealer in exciting timber and would shock the average punter on this forum . Quality begets quality. Imagine how far from us over here this timber has to to come,you get what you pay for plus our peso has g gone to the dogs. He works with minimal space and maximum integrity. His clients seek him out for his outstanding honesty and integrity. Proud to call him a best friend.
Luv ya mate

CjG78

Got anymore of that you'd want to sell? I had 2 pen blanks of it and i used 1 on an Atrax ballpoint!! But that's when it was mystery wood covered in so much wax and dust you couldn't see anything. The 2nd one I scraped the wax off first. Last time I test turn a mystery wood...
No sorry mate

leehljp

Member Liaison
Casey, you have one of the absolutely best finishes I have seen and you do it constantly. You also know how to photograph it so that the finish and pen itself shows up at its finest. Thanks for showing such artistic work!

leehljp

Member Liaison
Thanks for sharing this Peter! Thank you!

howsitwork

Noted, I'll leave my mit out of it
Or wash it first šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Looking at the photo wouldn't the pen look good,photographed above the black leather whatever it is below?

Stunning work though whose lines just flow. A truly beautiful instrument , almost too good to write with.

Top Bottom