This is one that I've been meaning to try for a while. I'm certain it has been done by others, but to my knowledge it hasn't been shared on IAP. It is just a Bic Clic with the barrel replaced with Cocobolo. I had to drill the blank on the lathe from both ends because I didn't have an extra long bit. I also used a bit that was slightly small and then sanded the hole as needed to get the right fit. There's no brass tube or anything. With this one I fit the components after turning down to size, but next time I'll get the right fit before turning. The wood barrel is kind of fragile, I'm not sure how well it'll hold up. Next time I will probably drill the hole slightly oversized and then build up with CA to get a good press fit. I know doing a slip fit and gluing the components would work, but then you couldn't replace the ink if needed. I didn't spend much time on the finish, just threw a coat of CA. Anyway, it was fun trying something a little different.