Cobolt Mokume M3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Really starting to like the Majestic with certain higer end blanks, and no its not underturned at the final, just looks that way in the photo:wink:. All comments welcome, also as to the photo with black or white background.

IMG_1747-1.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greggas

Gorgeous pen. I love m3 and also have taken a liking to the Majestic. Nice pairing of the two.

As far as the photo goes..it may be a bit too dark. I am not sure if the pen does not show up well due to the background or if perhaps it is just the way it appears on my screen.

Nice Job

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Same blank I had Roy . Yours looks much better :redface: Very nice work on this one . I think I like the white background as it lets the dark color in the blank stand out .

jttheclockman

I too like the kit and wish I had ordered more. I am waiting for Bearrea to release their new line of pen kits. From what Ernie was saying there are going to be some real knockouts.

As far as the photo and the choices you provided it is by far much better for us to see a dark kit with the white background but what happens the chrome gets washed out in the light. A way around that is to use a grey background which is neutral or a light blue. Otherwise the photos are clear.

These high end kits just need highend blanks and that is another example that you have proven it with. Nice job and thanks for showing.

mrburls

Beautiful pen Roy. That blank looks good with the black titanium kit. I've yet to turn a M3 blank, have a few on hand will have to try one soon.

Keith "mrburls"

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I find the problem with the darker back ground is all the lint and dust shows up in the picture.

Top Bottom